Recorded in two sittings; one very recently and one about a year ago.
A mostly relaxing mix with occasional sinister and dark overtones.
Features two specially recorded monologues: one written by Jungle Jim about a dream he’d had, and the other is of unknown origin, although we suspect credit for this goes to Mr. Big Daddy Stu, Bangor, circa 1998.
Also featuring some live recordings from San Francisco Airport, a monologue about democracy by E.M. Forster, lots of outdoor sounds and various characters from BBC3’s Bellamy’s People.
- Beffrey & Jungle – Untitled Intro
- William Basinski – Vivian & Ondine
- Black Dog – Wait Behind This Line
- Easy Access Orchestra – The Hypnotist
- Lemon Jelly – Experiment Number 6
- William Basinski – Disintegtration Loops 3
- The Long Lost – Past Perfect
- Philip Jeck – Residue
- Jungle Jim & Small Scale Experimental Machine – Day After Night After Day
- Dan Arborise – Feet In The Sea, Head In The Stars
- 9 Lazy 9 – Pound Stretcher
- Funki Porcini – The Big Sea
- Aphex Twin – Untitled (SAW II – CD1 Track1) (Four Tet Remix)
- Aphex Twin – Untitled (SAW II – CD1 Track5)
- Robert Henke – Indigo_Transform
- Jeff Mills – Life Cycle
- Brian Eno – An Ending (Ascent)